A healthy gut means a Happy Lifestyle! However, problems like leaky gut can cause turmoil considering your overall well-being. The term leaky gut has gained prodigious attention in recent years not because everyone suddenly got intestinal permeability issues but because of increased stress, improper diet plan, and poor lifestyle choices.
What is Leaky Gut Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Food to Avoid
Caused by increased permeability of intestinal walls, leaky gut syndrome triggers the walls to loosen up which further causes larger chunks like bacteria, toxins, and undigested food to pass into the bloodstream. The nastier the explanation, and nastier the side effects can be! When the proteins and walls break down or loosen up, one acquires a leaky gut and follows inflammation and severe pain. Some symptoms of Leaky Gut are-
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Brain fog
- Severe Body pain
Improper balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut is the primary reason why one acquires leaky syndrome. To restore the gut lining and reverse the syndrome, a weekly diet plan, and analyzing what food to eat what to avoid is very crucial. Some foods to avoid are-
- Grains that contain Gluten
- Baked, Junk, and Snack Food
- Dairy Food
- Refined Oil
- Wheat-based products
One can incorporate Greek yogurt, eggs, and fruits to improve the condition quickly. Along with a diet plan, combining daily supplements in the diet is a good habit. However, when one is spoilt for choices, picking one out of hundreds can be an arduous task. This post will guide you on picking the best leaky gut supplements.
Buyer’s Guide: Pick Best Leaky Gut Supplements
Taking the right supplements with the right diet is the right plan to improve leaky gut syndrome. Probiotics are a crucial supplement, that when added to diet enhances immune function and boosts hormonal balance. Probiotics manufacture by reputed companies using high-quality products and have multiple bacterial strains is the best one to incorporate in your diet. Some other supplements that aid in healing the leaky gut supplement-
- Enzymes -Plant-based digestive enzymes make the breaking down of the food process easier and further facilitates absorption. When combined with healthy nutritional meals, these enzymes will break down complex sugar and protein contributing to a healthy gut.
- Fiber -Nutritional meal rich in fiber combined with supplements makes a good combo to fight leaky gut. One capsule a day and leaky gut at bay!
- L-Glutamine -The tremendous number of benefits offered by this essential amino acid component, L-glutamine, is incomparable. It can restore the lining the fuelling the cells that line the intestinal walls.
- Marshmallow Root -Marshmallow root and leaf are packed with antioxidants and offer several advantages by treating pain and inflammation of intestinal walls.
Probiotics, fibers, and other supplements like collagen powder, NAG, and Licorice root are an essential part of daily diet to keep your gut healthy. The supplements will support your gut microbiome, boost immune function, aid in better digestion, and overall offer a well-nourished and robust intestinal wall.